Dark Chocolate Raspberry S’more Ice Cream
This Dark Chocolate Raspberry S’more Ice Cream is the best way to get your s’more fix! It’s cool, creamy and loaded with dark chocolate, marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and raspberries!
During the summer, my family spends a lot of time outdoors. Often in the evening we’ll hang out in the backyard, talk, play with the kids, and cook dinner on the grill. And our favorite way to end a summer meal outdoors is with, you guessed it, ice cream!
Which brings us to this Dark Chocolate Raspberry S’more Ice Cream. This might just be my favorite ice cream ever. First there’s the s’more factor. We all love a good s’more, right? A s’more in ice cream form is even better. Especially when it’s made with dark chocolate. And raspberries.
I have always loved raspberries with vanilla ice cream. Something about those two flavors together is just so good. Take that delicious combo and add in the flavors of a s’more? You’ve just made that ice cream about 1,000 times better.
While you’re at the grocery store, pick up the ingredients for this Dark Chocolate Raspberry S’more Ice Cream. I promise you’ll be glad you did. 😉 Happy August, Friends!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided (look for the REAL® Seal)
- ⅔ cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole milk (look for the REAL® Seal)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, coarsely chopped into quarters
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and pieces (about 3 rectangular sheets, use your fingers to coarsely crumble them)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3.5 ounce dark chocolate bar, chopped (about ¾ cup)
- Place 1 cup of the heavy cream, ⅔ cup sugar, and pinch of salt in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Transfer warmed cream to 4-cup liquid measuring cup (or medium bowl). Add in remaining 1 cup heavy cream, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine. Cover and chill the mixture in the refrigerator until cold, about 3 hours.
- Freeze chilled ice cream mixture in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Meanwhile, place chopped raspberries in a small bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir to combine.
- Transfer ice cream to a chilled freezer container, layering ice cream with the raspberries, graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chunks. Freeze for at least 4 hours before enjoying.
This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!