Easy Slow Cooker Dinners eBook
Is the 5:00p.m. hour as crazy in your house as it is in mine?
Cook dinner with less stress, in less time!
With this Easy Slow Cooker Dinners eCookbook, you will:
- have 28 easy slow cooker dinner recipes at your fingertips.
- spend less time cooking dinner.
- reduce stress by prepping dinner ahead in your slow cooker.
- spend more time with your family in the evenings because your dinner will already be slow cooking!
When I brought my fourth child home from the hospital, cooking dinner at dinnertime was nearly impossible… and certainly not worth the stress. My slow cooker saved me during those early months! I could get dinner started early in the day when I had a few minutes, rather than in the evening when everyone was tired and cranky.
This Easy Slow Cooker Dinners eCookbook includes:
- 28 family-friendly slow cooker recipes.
- a slow cooker tips section to help you get the best results from every recipe you make in your slow cooker.
- nutrition information for every recipe.
- photos for every recipe.
- easy, step by step cooking instructions.
- recipes for all seasons, so you can make convenient slow cooker meals all year long!
This eCookbook includes healthy recipes for everyone including 8 vegetarian options, 12 chicken recipes, 3 turkey recipes, 3 beef recipes and 2 pork recipes.
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Honey Chipotle Chicken
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole with Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Slow Cooker Bean and Chicken Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken, Mushrooms and Orzo
- The Best Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Beef and Broccoli
- and many more!
What is an eCookbook?
An eCookbook is a digital product in PDF format that you can download to any computer, tablet or smartphone. You may also print it from your home computer if you wish.
On Sale Now, $8.95
I want you to love this cookbook. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have up to 7 days to request a refund.
Thank you for supporting Kristine’s Kitchen and making it possible for me to share recipes from my kitchen to yours!