Very Berry Fruit Salad
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 4 ounces fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- zest of 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wash and gently dry berries and cherries; place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest, lime juice, and honey. Pour over fruit and toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Fruit salad is best served the day it is made but will still be good on the second day.
Recipe by Kristine's Kitchen at https://kristineskitchenblog.com/berry-fruit-salad/