4-Ingredient Easy Granola Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Serves: 10 (½ cup) servings
- 5 cups old-fashioned oats*
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats in a large bowl.
- Place maple syrup and coconut oil in a liquid measuring cup (or bowl) and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir in cinnamon. Pour over oats; stir until well combined.
- Spread granola in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stir. Press down into an even layer and bake for 15 more minutes, until lightly golden.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet and then transfer to an airtight container. Granola will keep for 2 weeks. For best results, store in the refrigerator.
*If you like, you can replace 1 cup of the oats with 1 cup of your favorite nuts, coarsely chopped (pecans, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
Recipe by Kristine's Kitchen at https://kristineskitchenblog.com/4-ingredient-easy-granola-recipe/