Time-Saving Healthy Family Meal Plan
Family-approved recipes, from my kitchen to yours! All in an organized meal plan eBook, complete with printable grocery lists and weekend prep options. Meal planning and grocery shopping made simple.
Do you want to cook healthy meals for your family but find yourself short on TIME?
Are you trying to cook at home and cut out processed foods but find yourself overwhelmed?
Do you want to feel organized and in control when it comes to feeding your family?
Do you wish someone would do your meal planning (and grocery list making) for you?
Here is your solution: My 4-week dinner meal plan, complete with side dishes, prep ahead plans and organized printable grocery lists!
My 4 Week Meal Plan eBook Includes:
- A complete organized dinner meal plan for each day of the week, for 4 full weeks.
- A pre-made printable grocery list for each week.
- Weekend food prep options so busy weeknight dinners come together in a flash.
- A side dish to go with each meal (unless it’s an all-in-one pan dinner).
- All of the full recipes included, no links to follow.
- Coded grocery lists for easy modification.
- Average hands-on preparation time of just 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fruits and/or vegetables included in every meal to help you meet your healthy eating goals.
- 42 pages including a full color photo for every dinner recipe.
All recipes are tried and true, family tested favorites! Discover how easy it is to cook at home and eat real, unprocessed foods. Plus, find new favorite recipes that your family will LOVE and request again and again!
This eBook is a 42-page digital product that you can download to your computer or other device. No subscription is required.