Pumpkin Spice Granola (One Bowl)
An easy recipe for Pumpkin Spice Granola, made in one bowl! This healthy make ahead breakfast is gluten free, refined sugar free and freezer-friendly!
Servings: 12 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree not pie filling
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground ginger, ½ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon allspice, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup 30g pepitas
- ¾ cup 70g raw pecans, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups 320g old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup 25g ground flaxseed
- 1 cup dried cranberries optional
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place coconut oil in a large bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted. Whisk in pumpkin puree and pure maple syrup.
Add pumpkin pie spice (or spices) and salt to the bowl; whisk until well combined.
Add the pepitas, pecans, oats, and flaxseed and stir until evenly coated. Transfer granola to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir gently and then press granola into an even layer on the pan. Continue baking for 20-25 minutes more, until granola is crisp, dry to the touch, and lightly golden.
Cool completely on baking sheet (without stirring). Then, add the dried cranberries (if using) and gently transfer to an airtight storage container.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 97mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com