Rainbow Fruit Kabobs with Greek Yogurt Dip
These Rainbow Fruit Kabobs are perfect for a party! Serve these fresh fruit skewers with my creamy Greek Yogurt Dip as a side dish, appetizer or healthy snack.
Servings: 6 servings
For the Fruit Kabobs
- 12 strawberries stems removed
- 2 clementines or cutie oranges peeled and separated into wedges
- 1 ½ cups fresh pineapple cubes
- 3 kiwi peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup purple grapes halved if serving to kids under 4 years
- 12 wooden skewers
For the Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
Make the Fruit Kabobs
Before starting, wash the fruit and gently pat it dry.
If serving to small children, cut the sharp points off of the skewers.
Place the fruits on the skewers in this order: strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, grapes.
Make the Greek Yogurt Dip
Combine the plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice and honey in a bowl and whisk or stir until smooth.
Serve the yogurt dip with the fruit kabobs.
- If you are able to find Meyer lemons, they are wonderful in this recipe.
- Use your favorite fruits and fruits that are in season.
Serving: 2kabobs | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 94.1mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com