Hummus Veggie Wrap
This hummus veggie wrap makes a healthy and delicious lunch or easy dinner.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium zucchini sliced lengthwise ¼-inch thick
- 1 small red onion sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- ½ cup roasted red peppers or 1 raw bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 (9-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup hummus
- ¼ cup pine nuts lightly toasted, if desired
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves about 2 cups
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Lightly brush both sides of the zucchini slices, onion rounds and bell peppers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until slightly browned and softened, about 4 minutes per side.
Spread ¼ cup hummus over each wrap. Sprinkle on the pine nuts and add the spinach.
Divide the zucchini slices, onions, and bell peppers between the wraps. Roll each wrap up and cut in half. Serve.
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2475IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 4mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com