Sautéed Green Beans with Parmesan
Crisp, fresh Sautéed Green Beans are an easy side dish that you’ll want to make again and again! This skillet green beans recipe is quick and simple to make.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¾ pound fresh green beans washed, dried and stem ends trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook, stirring, until crisp-tender. Mine took 4-6 minutes to cook; time will vary depending on the exact temperature of your skillet.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan. Serve.
- You can use butter instead of olive oil.
- Try adding a few cloves of minced garlic during the last minute of cook time for garlic green beans.
- I’ve also cooked the green beans on my grill pan with good success. If you have a fine-mesh grill basket, you can grill them on an outdoor grill as well.
Serving: 1/6 recipe | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 6.9mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com