This easy tuna salad recipe makes the best tuna sandwiches! This classic tuna salad is the perfect recipe to make ahead for quick lunches.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna in water drained
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or mayonnaise, plus more as desired
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- salt and pepper to taste
Place drained tuna in a medium bowl.
Add the plain Greek yogurt (or mayonnaise), relish, red onion, celery, and a little salt and pepper.
Stir with a fork until everything is well combined. Taste and add more salt and pepper as needed.
Serve tuna salad on bread, rolls, croissants or crackers. For low carb, serve tuna salad on a bed of lettuce, in hollowed out tomatoes, or in avocado halves.
- Tuna salad may be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- You can also use mashed avocado in place of the plain Greek yogurt or mayo for dairy-free tuna salad.
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com