Healthy Banana Smoothie, made with just 4 ingredients. This easy smoothie blends up deliciously thick and creamy. It's full of rich banana flavor and is a good source of potassium.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup sliced banana frozen is best, about 1 large banana
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- ¼ cup milk dairy, almond, oat milk, etc.
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Frozen banana helps to thicken and chill the smoothie. If your banana is not frozen you can add a few ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
- Nutrition information is for smoothie made with plain Greek yogurt and whole milk.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com