Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
This Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice is quick and easy to make in just 5 minutes, using 5 common spices. This pumpkin pie spice recipe is perfect for fall baking!
Servings: 6 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- You can double or halve this recipe, to make more or less pumpkin pie spice.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com