Crockpot Blueberry Peach Cobbler
Crockpot Blueberry Peach Cobbler, full of juicy blueberries and peaches. This easy cobbler recipe is made entirely in your slow cooker! You can use fresh or frozen fruit in this recipe, so you can make this dessert any time of year.
Servings: 8 servings
For the fruit:
- 5 cups fresh or frozen* peaches peeled and sliced if fresh (about 5 large peaches)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen* blueberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cobbler dough:
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour or white whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
Make the fruit mixture:
Combine peaches, blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir and then set aside. It's ok if everything isn't evenly distributed yet, as you will stir again after you make the cobbler dough.
Make the cobbler dough:
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Using a pastry blender or your fingertips, cut in the butter until it is the size of small peas. Pour in the buttermilk and mix with a fork until the dough comes together.
Lightly spray the bottom of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Crumble the dough evenly over the bottom of the slow cooker. Stir the fruit to make sure everything is well combined and then spread the fruit in an even layer on top of the dough (leave any excess juices in the bowl).
Cover and cook on high for 2 ½ to 3 hours or on low for 4 to 5 hours, until filling is hot and bubbly. Let the cobbler rest for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired. Enjoy!
- If using frozen fruit, you do not need to thaw it before using. The cobbler will take a little longer to cook if using frozen fruit, so plan on the longer end of the cook time range.
Serving: 1/8 recipe | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 579IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com