This healthy kale smoothie is full of protein and fiber, perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack. It's quick and easy to make and easily customizable to what you have in your kitchen.
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 cups kale leaves removed from tough stalks, loosely packed
- ½ banana
- 1 pear cored and sliced
- ¾ cup water or coconut water
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey optional, to taste
Place kale, banana, pear and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
Add the frozen peaches, frozen mango, Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth. If smoothie is too thick, blend in a little more water. Taste the smoothie and add a little honey if you want it sweeter. Serve immediately.
- You can omit the Greek yogurt for a dairy free smoothie.
- If you prefer a smoothie without banana, you can leave out the banana.
- Other fruits that would work well in this smoothie are pineapple and orange.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 801mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 7539IU | Vitamin C: 110mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com