This fresh fruit salad is tossed in a honey lime dressing. Try the combination of fruits here or add other fruits that are in season. The perfect side dish or healthy dessert!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 pound red grapes or green grapes, about 3 cups
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 pound fresh strawberries about 2 cups sliced
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries about 1 cup
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries about 1 ½ cups
- 3 kiwi peeled and sliced
For the Dressing
- zest of one lime
- 1 ½ tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
Wash and dry the fruits well. Peel and chop the pineapple, slice the strawberries and peel and chop the kiwi. Combine all fruit in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest, lime juice and honey. Pour over the fruit and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
- If making fruit salad ahead, wait and add the dressing right before serving. If you are preparing the fruit ahead, it is best to wash, dry and chop it no more than a few hours before you plan to serve it.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com