Best Smoothie Recipes: Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is full of fresh, fruity flavor! You'll need just 4 ingredients to make this healthy smoothie recipe.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana fresh or frozen
- 1 cup almond milk or oat milk, dairy milk, or other milk of choice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt optional
- To make dairy-free, omit the yogurt (or use nondairy yogurt) and use non-dairy milk.
- For a high protein smoothie, use 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt and add 2 tablespoons of nut butter. Almond butter and peanut butter are both delicious in this smoothie.
Serving: 12ounces | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 87mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com