Pumpkin and apple are the perfect pairing in this fall breakfast pumpkin smoothie. This healthy pumpkin smoothie is made with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice, oats and apple and will keep you full for hours!
Servings: 2 servings
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple cut into pieces (I used honeycrisp and left the skin on)
- ½ small banana sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk almond, soy, dairy, etc. – whatever you prefer
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup ice cubes
Serving: 1/2 recipe | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 58mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com