Broccoli Kale Superfood Salad
This Broccoli Kale Superfood Salad is a beautiful addition to your fall and winter holiday meals. It’s also a delicious and healthy lunch option.
Servings: 4 (2 cup) servings
For the salad:
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut into small bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces baby kale about 4 cups loosely packed
- 15 ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 large apple chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup pecans toasted
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
For the honey mustard dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. If preparing salad ahead, wait and add dressing right before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 645mg | Potassium: 560mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 2525IU | Vitamin C: 70.3mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com