Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie
A healthy smoothie made with Greek yogurt, almond butter, banana, and cocoa powder. Full of protein and nutrition, and guess what? It tastes like dessert!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. milk almond, dairy, etc.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana sliced and frozen
- 2 teaspoon ground flaxseed optional
- ¾ cup ice cubes
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 1030mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 388mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com