Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
This easy Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats recipe is a favorite make ahead breakfast for busy mornings!
Prep Time5 mins
Chilling Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats gluten free if needed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup milk of your choice almond, oatmilk, dairy, etc.
- ½ apple chopped
Place all ingredients, except chopped apple, in a wide-mouth mason jar (or bowl). Place lid on jar and shake until everything is well combined. (Or stir if using a bowl and then cover with plastic wrap.)
When ready to serve, stir in chopped apples and enjoy.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com