Spinach Salad with Bacon and Eggs
The best simple spinach salad with bacon and eggs. This easy spinach salad recipe is the perfect side dish to go with any meal.
Servings: 4 servings
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl or jar with a lid. Whisk or shake to combine. Set aside.
Place spinach, cucumber and mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing. Add the cooked, crumbled bacon and hard boiled eggs to the salad. Serve immediately.
- Make Ahead: You can cook the bacon and eggs up to 5 days ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to use. You may make the salad dressing up to one week ahead of time and refrigerate. Combine salad ingredients right before serving.
- If you have extra dressing you can store it in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. The olive oil may cause it to solidify. If this happens let the dressing sit at room temperature for a few minutes and then shake or whisk it until smooth.
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com