Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot. This family-friendly meal is perfect for busy days or for feeding a crowd.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2.5 pounds pork tenderloin or boneless pork shoulder/pork butt
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place pork in bottom of slow cooker. Add the BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar.
Sprinkle the chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper over the pork.
Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 5-6 hours, until the pork shreds easily.
Remove pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
Shred pork. Serve on toasted burger buns or rolls for sandwiches. Or serve in tacos, quesadillas, nachos or lettuce wraps.
- Leftover pulled pork freezes well. Cool the shredded pork completely, seal it in an airtight container with the cooking sauce, and freeze for up to 2-3 months.
- You can reheat pulled pork in the microwave, but I get the best results reheating it on the stove. Put the pulled pork in a small saucepan and add some BBQ sauce, water or broth. Cover the pot and heat over low until warmed through, stirring occasionally. If your pulled pork is frozen, it's best to thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
Serving: 1/3 pound pork | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 512mg | Sugar: 6g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com