Easy Overnight Oats Recipe
This is our favorite overnight oats recipe, made with just 4 ingredients and a touch of vanilla. This simple overnight oatmeal is a delicious breakfast that you can make ahead for busy mornings.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats*
- 1/2 cup milk whichever type you prefer
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For serving, optional: fresh fruit, sliced or slivered almonds, other nuts or nut butters, etc.
Combine oats, milk, maple syrup and vanilla in a mason jar or bowl. Seal with a lid and shake to mix, or stir if using a bowl. (If making a larger batch, you can stir the ingredients together in a bowl.)
Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours and up to 4 days. Stir and add toppings right before serving.
Before serving stir and add any preferred toppings such as peanut butter, chia seeds, blueberries, yogurt, dried fruit, honey, almonds, banana, nuts, etc.
- Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats if necessary for dietary needs.
- Nutrition information calculated for recipe made with 2% dairy milk and does not include toppings.
Serving: 1recipe | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com