Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie
A healthy smoothie made with Greek yogurt, almond butter, banana, and cocoa powder. Full of protein and nutrition, and guess what? It tastes like dessert!
Servings: 1 serving
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. milk almond, dairy, etc.
- 1 medium banana sliced and frozen
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoon ground flaxseed optional
- ¾ cup ice cubes
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 1030mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 388mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com