This Mango Smoothie is deliciously thick and creamy. It's easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Servings: 2 servings
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt or vanilla
- ¾ cup milk dairy or dairy-free
- ½ medium banana frozen
- 1 ½ cups frozen mango pieces
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make a dairy-free smoothie, leave out the yogurt or use a dairy-free yogurt. Use nondairy milk or juice for the liquid. Orange juice is a good choice because the citrus complements the mango flavor.
- Try adding other fruits to this smoothie. Add one cup of fresh or frozen pineapple, peaches, strawberries or oranges. If you have a high powered blender, try adding a chopped carrot to the smoothie. The carrot will add sweetness. If you add extra frozen fruit to the smoothie, you may need more liquid to thin the smoothie.
Serving: 10ounces | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 1487IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com