This Mango Smoothie is so smooth and creamy, you’ll think you’re drinking a milkshake. But really, you’ll be enjoying a healthy 4-ingredient smoothie made with just frozen fruit, milk and yogurt.
“Do you guys want a smoothie?” I mention those words in my house, and in an instant my kids are pulling chairs up to the kitchen counter. Smoothies are a favorite snack (and breakfast) around here, and now that the weather is warming up we are making them more and more often.
I’m always trying new things when it comes to making smoothies and this delicious protein packed Mango Smoothie recipe is a hit.
How to Make the Best Mango Smoothie
- Mango – Frozen mango is one of my favorite smoothie ingredients because it blends up to make an incredibly smooth and creamy smoothie.
- Yogurt – I also love adding plain yogurt or Greek yogurt to my smoothies. It adds protein and even more creaminess, making this Mango Smoothie my new favorite way to cool down and fuel up in the afternoon.
- Banana – This smoothie has 1/2 of a banana. For the best tasting Mango Banana Smoothie, use ripe frozen banana. (At the end of the week, I peel and cut our leftover bananas and toss them in the freezer so I always have frozen banana ready for smoothies. )
- Milk – Milk helps the ingredients blend well. Use your preferred milk or non-diary substitute.
- Additional Fruits – Strawberries, peaches or pineapple make a great addition to this smoothie.
When I make this Mango Smoothie I appreciate that I’m feeding my family a snack that’s healthy and made with real fruit.
I hope you’ll try this creamy Mango Smoothie recipe sometime soon. With only 4 ingredients, it couldn’t be easier to make. You’ll want to keep your freezer stocked with frozen mango and banana, and your refrigerator stocked with yogurt so you can make this smoothie anytime. It’s a refreshing and energizing snack to get you through your day!
Try more Smoothie Recipes:
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 medium banana frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth, adding more milk to thin out the smoothie as necessary. Serve immediately.
This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!