This Cajun Seasoning is an easy way to liven up your meals with a kick of delicious, spicy flavor! It takes just minutes to make using common spices and seasonings.
Servings: 10 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste, see note below
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Seasoning can be used immediately or stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- Using 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper will make the seasoning moderately spicy. If you want it mildly spicy, use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. For very spicy seasoning, you can use more than 1 teaspoon of cayenne.
Serving: 0.5tablespoons | Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com