Green Monster Smoothie
You won't taste the spinach in this Green Monster Smoothie... not even one little bit! This smoothie is packed full of healthy ingredients, including a good dose of Vitamin C!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 banana frozen for a thicker smoothie
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 pear cored and sliced
- 1 orange peeled and chopped
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed optional
- 1 cup cold water
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Sodium: 27mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com