Use this Pork Rub as a dry rub for ribs, on pork chops, pork tenderloin or pulled pork. This pork chop seasoning is quick and easy to make and so flavorful! It's also delicious on chicken.
Servings: 5 servings
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika sweet or smoked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk or stir until well blended.
Generously rub over pork chops, pork tenderloin, pork shoulder or ribs before cooking. For the most flavor, let the rub marinate on the meat for at least 1 hour (and up to 12 hours) in the refrigerator before cooking. This seasoning is also delicious on chicken and perfect for making pulled pork.
- Recipe makes more than enough rub to season 4 large bone-in pork chops, or a large pork shoulder or two racks of pork ribs.
- Store extra pork rub in an airtight container for up to 6 months in a cool, dry place.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 494mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 868IU | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
All Rights Reserved © Kristine's Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com