These pizza bites are the perfect appetizer to serve at a casual get-together. I’ve made them for both New Year’s Eve and Super Bowl parties, and recommend making a double batch if you’re feeding a crowd because they disappear quickly! I filled my pizza bites with slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, but you can get creative and use your favorite pizza toppings. The pizza bites are great served with some homemade pizza sauce for dipping, too. Throwing or attending a Super Bowl party? Then please make some of these pizza bites to enjoy and share. You’ll be glad you did. 🙂
Makes 20-24 pizza bites
- 1/2 batch pizza dough (enough for 1 pizza)
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed (about 20-24 pieces)
- Sliced pepperoni
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate or cake pan.
- Divide the dough into 20-24 roughly equal sized pieces. Take on of the dough pieces, top with a slice or two of pepperoni and a cube of cheese. Pull the edges of the dough around the fillings and pinch closed. Place seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces.
- Lightly brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. Serve warm, with dipping sauce as desired.
Recipe from Annie’s Eats.
This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!