Easy Granola Recipe – 4 Ingredients
This simple homemade granola is deliciously crunchy! We make this 4-Ingredient Easy Granola Recipe almost every week!
Homemade is always better, whether you’re talking about granola, granola bars or even homemade graham crackers. This homemade granola recipe is one of my very favorite breakfasts. I like that I can make a batch ahead of time so that breakfast is ready to go on early mornings. Whether I’m getting up early to work on the blog or because it’s one of my teaching days, I can pour myself a bowl of granola and a cup of coffee, sit down, and enjoy.
This delicious granola takes only 4 simple ingredients:
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
I’ve made countless batches of granola in the past few years, and I’ve kept this recipe as simple as possible. It takes less than 10 minutes to get a batch ready to go in the oven, so go ahead, make some today!
Besides eating it by the handful (which you’ll definitely want to do), we love this granola with milk or plain Greek yogurt.
Ways to adapt this healthy granola recipe:
- Add your favorite nuts. Pecans, walnuts, and almonds are all great choices. Use 1 cup less oats, and add 1 cup of nuts in their place.
- Use honey instead of maple syrup to make this recipe more budget-friendly. Honey is usually cheaper than pure maple syrup, even when you buy in bulk.
- Use olive oil instead of coconut oil. This also saves the step of melting the coconut oil in the microwave, making the recipe is even simpler.
- Add some dried fruit after baking. We like dried cranberries, cherries, and blueberries best. Or, even better, serve your granola with fresh fruit on top.
More Granola Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Granola
- Tropical Granola
- Mocha Granola
- Orange Chia Granola
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Coconut Granola
- Flax Granola
You could say I have an addiction to homemade granola.
Easy Granola Recipe - 4 Ingredients
- 5 cups old-fashioned oats* (gluten free if needed)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats in a large bowl.
- Place maple syrup and coconut oil in a liquid measuring cup (or bowl) and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir in cinnamon. Pour over oats; stir until well combined.
- Spread granola in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stir. Press down into an even layer and bake for 15 more minutes, until lightly golden.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet and then transfer to an airtight container. Granola will keep for 2 weeks. For best results, store in the refrigerator.
This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!