Ham and Cheddar Sliders with Honey Mustard
Ham and Cheddar Sliders with Honey Mustard are the perfect make-ahead party food. Who can resist a warm sandwich with melty cheese, salty ham, and sweet honey mustard sauce?
When we celebrated William’s 2nd birthday with a Thomas the Train party, these Ham and Cheddar Sliders with Honey Mustard were the hit of the party menu. Everyone kept raving about how good they were, and they are so easy to make! I wanted to keep the party menu simple but still delicious, and sliders were definitely the way to go. I assembled these earlier in the day, popped them in the fridge on a baking sheet, and then warmed them in the oven right before dinner time.
For these sliders, I made a quick honey mustard sauce by combining Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, and honey. The sweet Hawaiian rolls I used were a good balance to the salty ham and cheddar flavors, but regular slider buns would work too.
Since the party, I’ve made these for dinner one night when I wanted something quick and easy. Julia absolutely loves them, and I agree. The melty cheese, salty ham, and sweet honey mustard come together to make one delicious sandwich.
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. honey
- 8 Hawaiian rolls or slider buns
- 8 slices deli ham*
- 8 slices cheddar cheese*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the honey mustard sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, Dijon, and honey.
- Assemble and warm the sliders: Slice rolls in half and spread about ¾ teaspoon of honey mustard sauce on bottom half of each roll. Top each with a slice of ham and a slice of cheddar and cover with top bun to close sandwich.
- Place sliders on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through. Serve immediately.
Source: Kristine's Kitchen original.
This site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Kristine's Kitchen!