This 30 minute meal is about as easy as it gets! Delicious roasted vegetables and honey garlic salmon all cook together on one pan!
We are getting into what is, for many, one of the busiest times of year. When I think about all of the holiday preparations that are do be done in the next two months, I mostly feel excited because I love this time of year. But I do feel a little overwhelmed when I think about shopping for gifts. Choosing the perfect present for everyone on my list stresses me out! I’m determined to get my shopping done early this year… but I say that most years and so far it has yet to happen. 😉
With all of the holiday festivities (and food!) that are to come, easy and healthy meals are just what we need right now. This Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner just might become a weekly go-to meal in my house, and maybe yours too. This sheet pan dinner is a complete meal, with protein, vegetable, and starch, so you don’t have to think about preparing other side dishes.
Learn more about my Time-Saving Healthy Family Meal Plan.
Today is the first Thursday of the month – which means it’s 30 Minute Thursday time! If you’re new to the series, on the first Thursday of every month some of my favorite bloggers and I have teamed up to bring you a bunch of delicious and easy 30 minute meals. Naturally, this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner can be made in just 30 minutes from start to finish. And some of that time is inactive time! Once you pop the pan in the oven, you are free to clean up your kitchen, or sit down with a glass of wine… whatever makes you happy.
Clean up for this sheet pan salmon and veggies is a breeze, too! Lining the baking sheet with foil is key here so you’re not left scrubbing your pan clean at the end of the night. Besides the one baking sheet, you’ll just use one small bowl and a few measuring spoons to mix up the honey garlic sauce. Almost no dishes to wash = major win!
One of my favorite things about this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is that it’s endlessly customizable. You can switch out the veggies based on what’s in season and what you have on hand. Zucchini, bell peppers, asparagus, sweet potatoes, carrots, your personal favorite vegetable… the choice is yours.
Be sure to check out the other 30 Minute Thursday recipes from my friends linked below. Save them for the busy days that are sure to come – I know I’m pinning them all to my Easy Weeknight Meals Pinterest board. Click to follow the board and see more easy dinner ideas!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¾ pound green beans, washed, dried, and trimmed
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- green onions, thinly sliced, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Place all of the honey garlic sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes and green beans on the baking sheet and toss with 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper until well coated. Move vegetables to the sides of the pan, to make room for the salmon in the middle.
- Place the salmon fillets in the middle of the pan. Spoon on about half of the honey garlic sauce and spread it over the tops of the filets.
- Bake for 5 minutes, drizzle salmon with sauce once more, and bake for 10 more minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Salmon should register 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Serve immediately.
Here are more delicious 30 minute meals from friends:
African Peanut Stew with Chicken and Sweet Potatoes by Floating Kitchen
Easy Cream of Mushroom Soup by Pumpkin ‘N Spice
30 Minute Lighter Stovetop Turkey Tetrazzini by Savory Nothings
Maple Ginger Cashew Stir Fry by Sweet Peas & Saffron
30-Minute Pork Chops with Creamy Bourbon Mushroom Sauce by Flavor the Moments
Pizza Polenta Bowls by She Likes Food
Gnocchi with Turkey and White Beans by My Kitchen Craze
Pizza Pitas by The Recipe Rebel
Pumpkin Sausage Alfredo Penne by Whole and Heavenly Oven
Easy Chicken Lo Mein by Life Made Sweeter
Easy Beef and Broccoli by Bake. Eat. Repeat.